Stephen called us tonight to tell us he has a loose tooth. When I asked him if it was really loose or just a little loose, he was quiet for a minute, then said he'd have to ask his mom. So I asked him if he could wiggle it and tell how loose it was. Then he said I could talk to his mom. Katie said he was watching a movie at the same time, so he was distracted. It was still so fun to hear from him.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Stephen's loose tooth
Stephen called us tonight to tell us he has a loose tooth. When I asked him if it was really loose or just a little loose, he was quiet for a minute, then said he'd have to ask his mom. So I asked him if he could wiggle it and tell how loose it was. Then he said I could talk to his mom. Katie said he was watching a movie at the same time, so he was distracted. It was still so fun to hear from him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY stephen!!!
ReplyDelete